Monday, April 25, 2011

Elegant Veil Style



I started by washing and conditioning with Shea Moisture.  We rinsed out some of the conditioner, divided her hair into 4 sections, and applied olive oil hair lotion and extra virgin coconut oil.  Then keeping the hair in the four sections, I detangled.  The back was fairly tangled this time because I didn't put it into a protective style


I made a circle around her head about an inch and a half to 2 inches from her hairline around and divided it into boxes each with a white rubber band.  I then divided each box into 2 pieces and did 2, 2 strand twists for each box.


I parted off another ring of hair around her head and made brick style boxes.  I added 1 twist from each box to go toward the center box that I had just created and rubber banded them together with another white rubber band.  I repeated the process with a third ring of hair.


I added all the hair into a pony tail and put a fake flower in her hair.  The next morning I sprayed her hair  down with TW mist bodifier and made sure I got the ends of her hair and baby hair extra moisturized.


This was her extra elegant birthday and Resurrection day hair.  I really enjoyed the twists instead of how the veil style is usually done with braids.

No comments:

Post a Comment